Art-Pop and Trap-Rap are some of the genres with notable releases this week, including the rapper everyone has to have on a track at the moment, Future.
Charli XCX finally dropped her quarantine project how i’m feeling now, whilst Moses Sumney finally combines his album græ into one.
Cloud-Rap and internet sensation Yung Lean has released his sophomore effort STARZ, whilst Future is High Off Life according to the title of his latest LP.
Sparks released their staggering 24th effort as well, swelling their discography with another art-pop album.
Check out the list below for our album picks from Friday’s releases.
- how i’m feeling now // Charli XCX // Hyperpop, Electropop, Dancepop // Review
- græ // Moses Sumney // Art-Pop, Ambient-Pop, Alt. R&B //
- Set My Heart on Fire Immediately // Perfume Genius // Art-Pop, Chamber-Pop, Ambient-Pop //
- High Off Life // Future // Trap-Rap, Pop-Rap //
- STARZ // Yung Lean // Cloud-Rap, Trap-Rap //
- A Steady Drip, Drip, Drip // Sparks // Art-Pop //
- Have You Seen Her? (Part 2) // Alma // Pop //
- WILL THIS MAKE ME GOOD // Nick Hakim // Psychedelic-Soul, Neo-Soul //
- Like a House on Fire // Asking Alexandria // Post-Hardcore //
- Gentle Grip // Public Practice // Post-Punk, Funk